Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm on the Willie Wonka boat ride!

Between a massive case of hay fever and trying to shove 3 weeks of work into 1 I am feeling tired and a bit overwhelmed.  I did make it out to the ranch on Monday and had a really good lesson.  We are moving into more technique than I have ever actually covered before.  I've ridden off an on all my life but it was always hop on the horses back and go.  Now I am learning some really cool stuff about how Romeo's neck is supposed to be arched and how he is supposed to give the bit to me and how I teach him to do that stuff.  I have a lot to learn but I am excited I feel like I am trying to break through a wall and will be a much better rider for it!


I am in another challenge with the Sisterhood of the shrinking jeans.  Its started out a bit rough.  I am up .2 lbs instead of down anything.  I haven't run in weeks or been to the gym.  I am planning on doing some Pilates and running on the ship but I'm a bit nervous about it.  Sigh will have to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment